Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 02:54 PM   #31
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
The wink was understood, although your belittling of Texas is unnecessary. There are many fine people that have come from that state and many more will come in the future, with or without your blessings.
I was poking fun at myself cat, it is a brand of humor called self-deprecation... It is something humble people do... you should consider it.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #32
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

Humble -- you must mean me. I am the most humble person you've ever met. Unfortunately for you, I must correct a lot of your misconceptions and untruths. I simply refuse to allow these little details to go unchecked.
Start telling only the truth as I always do and you will see what I mean.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #33
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Humble -- you must mean me. I am the most humble person you've ever met. Unfortunately for you, I must correct a lot of your misconceptions and untruths. I simply refuse to allow these little details to go unchecked.
Start telling only the truth as I always do and you will see what I mean.
If you are humble, then you don't do a good job of representing yourself on these boards my friend.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:35 PM   #34
Montrovant
Hatecarver
 
Montrovant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tampa
Posts: 685
Montrovant is on a distinguished road
Default

Lol, thanks for the new sig catman
Montrovant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #35
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKFresh View Post
If you are humble, then you don't do a good job of representing yourself on these boards my friend.
Fresh, I only make corrections that are necessary. I do not take credit for the corrections, they are simply common sense. Educators are frequently humble, as I am.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:57 AM   #36
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Fresh, I only make corrections that are necessary. I do not take credit for the corrections, they are simply common sense. Educators are frequently humble, as I am.
So humble that you must point it out all of the time, and so humble that you have turned yourself into the subject if another thread
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:13 PM   #37
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

When there are errors, I point them out. Nothing less than humble about that, Fresh. It just so happens that you make errors regularly that need to be corrected.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #38
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
When there are errors, I point them out. Nothing less than humble about that, Fresh. It just so happens that you make errors regularly that need to be corrected.
"Errors," that are actually matters of opinion, things that the thinking man knows can not be "right" ir "wrong." But for the simple man like yourself, everything is "good" and "evil," "white" or "black."

Humble people don't claim to be humble catman. You are arrogant and misguided. Closed-minded and spiteful.

When someone disagrees with you, your response is to challenge them as a person, and claim some type of mental superiority. You've been proven wrong on many occassions, to which your reply is always either to change the subject or attack the person.

You could learn something from me catman. If only you had the ability to see things objectively, which you've never demonstrated in the time I've posted hear.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:38 PM   #39
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

Humble people like me do not care who gets credit for a good idea. Humble people like me correct wrongs when they are seen, as I do here.
I look at everything objectively, but your blinders seem to have gotten in the way of your being able to do this. The DNC tends to blind everyone to the truth and brainwashes them into believing only what they have spoon-fed to them.
Nice try Fresh, but when someone challenges me, I read what they have said, analyze it as to content and validity, and respond. I cannot help it that you have been brainwashed and cannot see truth when it is written. Democrats like people to be stupid and easy to manipulate. I am neither.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #40
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Democrats like people to be stupid and easy to manipulate. I am neither.
:lol::lol::lol:

That is why the most EDUCATED states vote democrat right catman? And the LEAST educated states vote republican :lol:

Your arguments is nice, however facts seem to get in the way of your insane logic.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:11 AM   #41
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

Again with the voting statistics, when I have shown what those truly mean.
Fresh, if you really want to know what is going on, I'll tell you. I have been playing a game with you and you acted just as I expected you to. It shows that I have been right about leftists all along. They love to dish it out and cannot take anything.
I will call the game over now and, if you wish, I will return to my former self.
You, on the other hand, have been played like a violin and the results were as I expected them to be.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:33 AM   #42
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Again with the voting statistics, when I have shown what those truly mean.
Fresh, if you really want to know what is going on, I'll tell you. I have been playing a game with you and you acted just as I expected you to. It shows that I have been right about leftists all along. They love to dish it out and cannot take anything.
I will call the game over now and, if you wish, I will return to my former self.
You, on the other hand, have been played like a violin and the results were as I expected them to be.
Watch catman, I can do that too...

You have acted just as I expected....

You can say that all you like, so what?
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #43
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

So what? I have treated you precisely as Democrats treat anyone that disagrees with them. For proof, I suggest you re-read your posts in regards to global warming. You have acted as I expected you to, period.
I, on the other hand, have the luxury of having designed and controlled the situation completely. I know precisely what buttons to push, having been taught by many "good" Democrats (remember, I am a union officer).
It is really fun watching this and I apologize to everyone for my actions here.
You may, of course, believe what you want, but the truth of the situation is now divulged.
And, by the way, facts do not get in my way. I use them in every case.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:49 PM   #44
CKFresh
Most Hated Member
 
CKFresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 7,377
CKFresh will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
So what? I have treated you precisely as Democrats treat anyone that disagrees with them. For proof, I suggest you re-read your posts in regards to global warming. You have acted as I expected you to, period.
I, on the other hand, have the luxury of having designed and controlled the situation completely. I know precisely what buttons to push, having been taught by many "good" Democrats (remember, I am a union officer).
It is really fun watching this and I apologize to everyone for my actions here.
You may, of course, believe what you want, but the truth of the situation is now divulged.
And, by the way, facts do not get in my way. I use them in every case.
:lol:

I don't if that says more about you as a person or just that you are really bored. Either way, it is very funny.

I hope you feel very powerful with all that "control" you have over this situation :lol:

You should apologize, because you manage to make every thread about you.
__________________
Do yourself a favor, become your own savior.

Think Fresh.
CKFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #45
catman
Humble MLB Moderator
 
catman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Central Iowa
Posts: 9,328
catman will become famous soon enough
Default

I do? No Fresh, that would be people like you. Stop making foolish, incorrect statemtns and I will stop pointing them out.
__________________
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon

Catman
Rest in Peace, Buck. You were truly a giant among men.
catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 AM.