Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   Politics & Religion (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Youtube Must see (https://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=25135)

DETMURDS 01-08-2012 01:44 AM

Youtube Must see

Here is a must see on youtube. Just go to youtube and search for "Obama signs NDAA martial law" It is real, and we all should be concerned about the breach of the Constitution that protects those of "We The People".

Here is another one, and not so long,...Youtube this: "Denzel Washington and Ron Paul2012"

Please folks,..think about your future, and the rights you once had.

Jack Knoff 01-09-2012 04:16 AM

Are you voting for Ron Paul?

Marc 01-11-2012 08:04 PM

I am voting for Romney.

catman 01-11-2012 11:35 PM

I have not decided whom to vote for yet.

DETMURDS 01-12-2012 12:55 AM

Of course, if still a choice I am voting for Ron Paul! Romney,...he is just another McCain, or Bush to be honest. Not that Bush or McCain was/is worse than Obama, but why vote for the same thing every time? My point is that Obama is running with the "movement" while those like Romney, or McCain are/is walking,....but with that very same movement.

Stop watching CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and all that other crap,...the truth is elsewhere,...it is in what they really say. Please, listen to what they, the candidates are REALLY saying, research their history, and disregard the media and their false predictions and opinions are as well.

Example here: how really is it that Ron Paul's foreign policy is wacky according to the media?....But truth has it that his policy is about keeping with the Constitution, and every American's right to freedom and liberty.

Does anyone really know about the NDAA law that recently passed? If not,...I can only say,....."see you all at Gitmo!"

Ellis 01-12-2012 03:54 AM

On your point about the media's coverage about Ron Paul's foreign policy, it seems range to me, too, that people find an isolationist foreign policy so crazy and implausible, especially when considering that there have been presidents, Teddy Roosevelt probably the most notable, who used such a policy. So it's not as if this idea is completely foreign to America. With that said, there weren't nuclear weapons in Roosevelt's age so who the fuck knows? It's probably better for us to police some of the crazy people. Then again, though, at what point is another country as a threat worth policing? It kind of becomes a slippery slope.

Anthony 01-13-2012 04:27 AM

You mean the "right" to be a selfish, greedy jerk-off who thinks that anybody who lost their job, can't afford health care etc., is on their own, and tough luck?

I'd sooner live in Iran than in an America run by the likes of Ron Paul - and you can quote me on that.

The Muslims may blow up other people's buildings, but at least they don't let their own people starve to death.

Then again, Iran may end up taking over this country if appeasers like Paul get their wish on foreign policy, since in that case Iran would surely get their hands on the bomb.

DETMURDS 01-15-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony (Post 307169)
You mean the "right" to be a selfish, greedy jerk-off who thinks that anybody who lost their job, can't afford health care etc., is on their own, and tough luck?

I'd sooner live in Iran than in an America run by the likes of Ron Paul - and you can quote me on that.

The Muslims may blow up other people's buildings, but at least they don't let their own people starve to death.

Then again, Iran may end up taking over this country if appeasers like Paul get their wish on foreign policy, since in that case Iran would surely get their hands on the bomb.

And we wonder why this country is broke? Un-emloyment, health-care are no rights of entitlement. I would rather be my own man than a dependent of the failed system of entitlements.

Ron Paul is not an appeaser, and war against a country like Iran is not out of the question for him. He just wants to go to war legally as the laws say.

Jack Knoff 01-18-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DETMURDS (Post 307163)
Does anyone really know about the NDAA law that recently passed?

I know about it.

It's horrendous, absolutely horrendous.

Blatantly unconstitutional.

Barry Odowngrade is a very disturbing character.

Romney says NDAA is fine - so there ya go. har har

Anthony 01-18-2012 09:18 AM

And like many Social Darwinists, Ron Paul is also a first-class racist:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...o-claim-credit

Paul is utterly reprehensible. If someone put a bullet through his thick skull, I would dance in the streets for 40 days on end. And I'd make it 80 if they also offed his equally disgusting son, who was named after one of dad's special heroes - Ayn Rand, whom Noam Chomsky accurately characterized as one of the most evil minds of the 20th century when she - thank G-d! - kicked the bucket (I'll have to re-read Dante to figure out what circle of Hell she now resides in).

Ellis 01-18-2012 04:38 PM

verbiage

Jack Knoff 01-19-2012 06:25 AM

Anthony, what is that clip supposed to prove?

lol

DETMURDS 01-19-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anthony (Post 307185)
And like many Social Darwinists, Ron Paul is also a first-class racist:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolit...o-claim-credit

Paul is utterly reprehensible. If someone put a bullet through his thick skull, I would dance in the streets for 40 days on end. And I'd make it 80 if they also offed his equally disgusting son, who was named after one of dad's special heroes - Ayn Rand, whom Noam Chomsky accurately characterized as one of the most evil minds of the 20th century when she - thank G-d! - kicked the bucket (I'll have to re-read Dante to figure out what circle of Hell she now resides in).

This is a false claim, most who believe it are more wacky than the wackiness they claim Ron Paul to be. NPR? Get real!

Face it,..the media does not want Paul to win because he is the ONLY one who wants to stay in keeping with the Constitution. Watch the news and see for yourself. How does a guy finish second in a primary and they continue to just talk about Newt?