View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 01:41 AM   #8
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

The Cowboys had just as much on the line in that game than the Eagles did. Not only did they lose control of the division but they lost out on locking up playing their playoff game at home now they are looking at having to go on the road and possibly to Philly at that.

The chances of the Cowboys getting a bye in the first round were slim and none seeing as not only did they have to beat the Eagles and Lions to close the season but they had to hope that the Saints would lose at home to an anemic Panthers team that would struggle to score on some college teams right now.

On top of that this is the Eagles, your hated division rival to begin with and you fail to get up for it. The Cowboys have had two big-time games in two of the last three weeks and looked an awful lot like pretenders to me. Their defense is overrated and the league seems to have figured Tony Romo out who has looked ordinary for the most part agains the Giants and bad against the Saints and Eagles.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote