Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge > Politics & Religion

Old 12-17-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

DETMURDS has a little shameless behavior in the past
Default How to silence a libtard

Just post a reply that is true,...and they will not reply! Message boards are great for this,...in person they act like teenage girls and walk away as the weaker person who does not know the truth of what is to become.
DETMURDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #2
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

NAR(cotics) is on a distinguished road

Actually, Liberals, like Republicans often just keep arguing the same points over and over. When someone brings up a valid counter argument both liberals and republicans are known to completely ignore it, or come up with some bogus reason why it is untrue, and can not be used as a statement of fact.

They usually don't walk away from an argument, like Republicans they are too stubborn to just learn the facts.

My only championship this year....college soccer. :thumbdown:
NAR(cotics) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:10 AM   #3
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAR(cotics) View Post
Actually, Liberals, like Republicans often just keep arguing the same points over and over. When someone brings up a valid counter argument both liberals and republicans are known to completely ignore it, or come up with some bogus reason why it is untrue, and can not be used as a statement of fact.

They usually don't walk away from an argument, like Republicans they are too stubborn to just learn the facts.
Tell me if you don't agree with this then: Liberals want to debate, fight, argue only when in packs,...like dogs. Conservatives (not republicans) don't complain much since they are pretty much happy with themselves! Liberals want to make and change laws while conservatives want to just follow the law of the Constitution.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #4
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

Yes for the most part I agree. A lot of my friends are liberals and they will debate me one on one. But Republicans and Liberals are just as bad. When you branch off into Conservatives things change. People like the TPP, and Libertarians are much less whiny I agree.

Old 12-18-2010, 02:22 PM   #5
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

"Libtards?" Are you 12-years-old? Show some maturity.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #6
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

However, I must agree with Marc, the name libtard is rather immature. And also liberals and conservatives are all at fault for the current state of the nation. Though in my humble opinion the liberals are more to blame.

Old 12-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #7
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Sorry, but I do think one of the liberal type is either uneducated or just mentally deprived. Libtard is an official word according to Urban Dictionary!

Interesting Libtard fact: Why do libtards hate people who are rich? Who the hell else can hire them and pay them to work for a living? Answer is NOT the poor! Or is it just laziness?
Old 12-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #8
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

Dude, this is offensive so let me silence your retarded and ultimately unfounded, and uneducated rant about liberals for just a second okay.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bruce Springsteen
Paul Simon
Gandhi

Tell me something, what do all these men have in common. They are liberals. If you EVEN TRY to say Gandhi or MLK are, retarded, uneducated or mentally impaired than you sir need to have your own head checked.

Alright I WILL be the first to tell you that I disagree with Liberal politics, but please don't get offensive, aight.

Old 12-19-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
Dude, this is offensive so let me silence your retarded and ultimately unfounded, and uneducated rant about liberals for just a second okay.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bruce Springsteen
Paul Simon
Gandhi

Tell me something, what do all these men have in common. They are liberals. If you EVEN TRY to say Gandhi or MLK are, retarded, uneducated or mentally impaired than you sir need to have your own head checked.

Alright I WILL be the first to tell you that I disagree with Liberal politics, but please don't get offensive, aight.
MLK believed in GOD,...and generally speaking,..Liberals do not, if so, they wouldn't be offended by a Christmas Tree!!!. MLK is a conservative BIG TIME! Are you trying to tell me that Conservatives hate blacks, and religion? Bruce, Paul and Gandhi,...who cares,..two are entertainers, and the other is from India. Like MLK, more should find faith in God, not entertainers and a courageous man. (Springsteen is a complete libtard, his singing is horrid, and don't tell me about his Born in the USA song. Paul Simon,...how about Ted Nugent? Simon is miserable to my ears, and his words make me wanna barf)

Thanks for saying you are offended, now the Marc will probably "punish" me for my explaining that Libtard is an actual word. I started the thread, it was not an attack on you.

I have no problem with you Narc, let that be known.

Last edited by DETMURDS; 12-19-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Old 12-19-2010, 02:49 AM   #10
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

MLK is a known liberal Murds, look it up.

Urban Dictionary is not a reputable source, it is like Wikipedia, I can add any word I damn well please to it.

Just because Gandhi is an Indian DOES NOT make him any less of a human being. That was the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. WHO CARES ABOUT GANDHI?? REALLY?? Good god.

Also, more than half my church is liberal, SO ONCE AGAIN GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP THE BLASPHEMY!

Here is the one thing that bothers me MORE than Liberals. Conservatives who come in all high and mighty with the world is ending crap, but don't actually take the time to learn some facts about what Liberals are like, or what they truly believe.

LIBERAL does not mean ATHEIST....thank you.

Once again, I am not a Liberal, nor do I support Liberals. Socially however I do lean more liberal, but in the end I am conservative to the nth degree, the problem is what you are saying is rather offensive to me and a lot of other people. I am not a liberal and this offends me. sorry it does. I am just stating a fact.

Also I did not report your post to Marc, I have no intention of doing so. If Marc has a problem with what you are saying he may do as he sees fit, but in a debate people are going to get offended. I seek no punishment to you on my behalf.

Old 12-20-2010, 02:12 AM   #11
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

Quote:
MLK is a known liberal Murds, look it up.

Urban Dictionary is not a reputable source, it is like Wikipedia, I can add any word I damn well please to it.

Just because Gandhi is an Indian DOES NOT make him any less of a human being. That was the most outrageous thing I have ever heard. WHO CARES ABOUT GANDHI?? REALLY?? Good god.

Also, more than half my church is liberal, SO ONCE AGAIN GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP THE BLASPHEMY!

Here is the one thing that bothers me MORE than Liberals. Conservatives who come in all high and mighty with the world is ending crap, but don't actually take the time to learn some facts about what Liberals are like, or what they truly believe.

LIBERAL does not mean ATHEIST....thank you.

Once again, I am not a Liberal, nor do I support Liberals. Socially however I do lean more liberal, but in the end I am conservative to the nth degree, the problem is what you are saying is rather offensive to me and a lot of other people. I am not a liberal and this offends me. sorry it does. I am just stating a fact.

Also I did not report your post to Marc, I have no intention of doing so. If Marc has a problem with what you are saying he may do as he sees fit, but in a debate people are going to get offended. I seek no punishment to you on my behalf.
I know you didn't "report me" but when one says they are offended,..which you did,...it may make him say,..ok,..warning for being offensive? I just don't want to be banned for representing the Constitution,..but this message boards doesn't fall under Constitutional law, and I understand that. I agreed to stay within certain means when I joined in some years ago.

As for MLK,..I would love for you to tell me in one way how he was a liberal? I would really love to see it.

Socially,..you "lean" liberal, but how are you a conservative? How can you be both? Not picking on you, just asking.

How can a church be liberal if they follow the Bible? Do you go to Obama's old church and listen to Rev Wright? I thought faith meant believing in God,...not government hand outs?

As for Gandhi, I know he was all this and that, ....but he is has not even 1% significance to any American's life in comparison to what George Washington has done. And for entertainers,...who cares? .

Urban Dictionary has as much credibility as the likes of the World Heath Organization, or the United Nations. but which has more?

Again, I don't label you,...I am ok wih YOU! So let's understand I am making my points without even mentioning you unless you pointed out something about yourself, ok? I am not trying to get personal, I am just being sensible.

Last edited by DETMURDS; 12-20-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #12
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETMURDS View Post
Socially,..you "lean" liberal, but how are you a conservative? How can you be both? Not picking on you, just asking.

That is the VERY definition of a libertarian. Socially Liberal, Economically conservative.

Quote:
How can a church be liberal if they follow the Bible? Do you go to Obama's old church and listen to Rev Wright? I thought faith meant believing in God,...not government hand outs?
I don't know how it works, I just know that its true, many Christians are Liberal.

Quote:
As for Gandhi, I know he was all this and that, ....but he is has not even 1% significance to any American's life in comparison to what George Washington has done. And for entertainers,...who cares? .
Did you know that both George Washington and Abe Lincoln ended their presidency left of center. Throughout their terms in office they became more and more liberal.

Old 12-21-2010, 12:07 AM   #13
DETMURDS
Detroit Native!

G,W, and Abe were not left, right or anyplace near center, they were tested, proven or killed, and thank God, the latter was not the case. But, I have to ask,....how do you think they ended there time in office left of center? I have read dozens of books on Washington, and several on Lincoln and don't have a real clue of what you find that determination?
Old 12-21-2010, 01:15 AM   #14
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

Are you kidding...lol lol lol. Okay think about it. Abe Lincoln wanted to give EVERY AFRICAN AMERICAN forty acres and a mule. How was he going to get that land? Its simple, take it from plantation owners, now that is invading property rights, stealing property and giving people what they have not earned. Abe Lincoln...clear liberal.

Old 12-21-2010, 03:09 AM   #15
themush
Banned

themush has a spectacular aura aboutthemush has a spectacular aura about

man someone needs to change her tampon. Liberal will kill this country therefore are my enemy. And if I want to call them a fucking retard then I will. Believe me there are much more offensive things I could call those tree hugging, hairy bush, foul smelling, assholes.

It's a sports message board, if you want everyone to get along and not be offensive go find a Cal Berkley board. Libtard.
themush is offline   Reply With Quote