Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Football League

Old 02-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
buckeyefan78
Happy Land

buckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the roughbuckeyefan78 is a jewel in the rough
Default Keyshawn contemplating a comeback

According to reports in Yahoo! Sports and the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Keyshawn Johnson is working out and considering a comeback.

"I like challenges," Johnson told Yahoo! Sports on Monday. "The challenge of helping to turn a team around, to help get it to the next level, that gets my competitive fires burning. I have the itch, and right now I'm trying to decide how strong that itch is."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3254860

Any takers on him? Remember, he was offered a contract with the Titans after the Panthers cut him so apparently someone thought he still had enough in the tank.
buckeyefan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:11 PM   #2
themush
Banned

themush has a spectacular aura aboutthemush has a spectacular aura about

As long as he hasn't lost his fearlessness to go over the middle I'd say he's good for another couple of years.
themush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
doublee
Sports Virtuoso

doublee will become famous soon enoughdoublee will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
Any takers on him? Remember, he was offered a contract with the Titans after the Panthers cut him so apparently someone thought he still had enough in the tank.
Yeah, the problem was the Titans basically offered him a league minimum deal and he wanted something akin to what he would have made had Carolina not cut him. I think he still has something left but he question will be whether he is willing play for a minimal contract.
You SU-DIDDILY-UCK Flanders!!
doublee is offline   Reply With Quote