Sports Central Message Boards

Sports Central Message Boards (http://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Passing out (http://www.sports-central.org/community/boards/showthread.php?t=8030)

Kornbix 09-01-2003 04:13 PM

Passing out

OK, so one day this thing starts going around the school where everybody knows how to make somebody have a seizure and pass out for a few seconds. I saw like a lot of people doing it and it looked pretty funny. So today my freinds wanted me to try it. So I did and holy crap was this one of the weirdest things ever. I passed out and it felt like i dont know undescribable but it was cool. It felt like it lasted about 2 hours but my freinds said it last 20 seconds. They were all laughing because i was twicthing and **** during the whole time. But it was cool as hell though. I had no clue where I was when I woke up from it. It's easy to do: Bend down and take 10 deep breaths, and for it to work they must be good deep breaths. Then stand up, cross your arms across your chest and have a freind squeeze your hard for about 5 seconds and you'll just go out. It felt weird fading out. WARNING: If you got some condition I wouldn't do this. Because I heard of some dude dieng from doing it to much.

Ellis 09-01-2003 04:24 PM

.......... sounds like fun. That's one thing I won't be doing.

da12ken 09-01-2003 07:23 PM

Those silly kids down in the south sure do crazy things...

Brandon 09-01-2003 10:29 PM

I've seen it done up here before too. I'm not too sure of it... Never looked that fun to me.

poptart 09-01-2003 10:49 PM

If Kornflake suddenly stops posting here, don't be surprised.

-------------

If you play with fire, don't cry when you burn your finger........or......never wake up from your self-induced "seizure."

--------------

You da man, 'flake.

lmanchur. 09-01-2003 11:32 PM

I passed out once.... It's a long and now humours story but I won't share it here :P

Kornbix 09-02-2003 09:26 PM

Nah I won't be doing it again though. I don't want to go into a come or anything. I know poptart would have a heart attack if I went into a coma. =]

Noon 09-03-2003 09:09 PM

That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard of anyone doing. That's the kind of stuff that will cause brain damage or death.

I'm sure it was really cool though.

Seriously, I hate to sound like a dad (mostly because I'm not), but anyone with half a brain (no offense KBix) should realize that purposely giving yourself a seizure is a very, very bad idea.

Marc 09-03-2003 09:12 PM

Uh ....................... I'll pass on this. Thanks anways.

Amen, Noon.

Ellis 09-04-2003 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Noon
That is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard of anyone doing. That's the kind of stuff that will cause brain damage or death.

I'm sure it was really cool though.

Seriously, I hate to sound like a dad (mostly because I'm not), but anyone with half a brain (no offense KBix) should realize that purposely giving yourself a seizure is a very, very bad idea.

:P . Well said.

Pimpbot 09-04-2003 04:07 PM

Ah to be young and stupid again :lol:

poptart 09-05-2003 12:55 AM

I think 'flake will be fine.........as long as nobody gets their eye put out.

:)

da12ken 09-05-2003 04:59 PM

It's like a middle school rite of passage or something? Back in my day (late 90s) all we did was stick gum wrappers into electric sockets and pull each other's shorts down in P.E. *sigh*

Ellis 10-22-2012 02:23 AM

Nostalgia bump

Jack Knoff 10-31-2012 08:38 AM

So did Kornbix die yet?