View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #6
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
Couldnít agree more. I just find it funny that some gonadless wonder got pissy cuz I put up a picture of a random b-itch in the Kurt Warner thread after about two weeks of no activity in said thread. Ainít like nobody reads or starts threads in here anyway. 99% of the a-holes on here are in desperate need of a father figure. I canít help it Iím not gonna play momma to the mommaís boys.

It wasn't a comment. It was me posting the random b-itch. I probably shocked some poor child on here who has never seen a set of titties in his life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And it's sad when mush is the biggest badass on SC. Punk-ass-Gator-lovin'-b-itch.

Buckeye, I have an ultimatum for you. Either shape up, or get out. I don't know who complained about your post, but it's clear others see your effect on the boards. Negative effect. Yes, you have many posts and post a lot. But you bring an overwhelming negativity and have contributed in a major way to make this community unpleasant.

Going off-topic with pictures of bikini girls is NOT going to be tolerated any longer. Stay on topic or else. Saying things like "nobody starts or reads threads in here anyway" is NOT going to be tolerated any longer. You either want to be here or you don't. If you want to post here, do so in a positive manner or get out. And I mean it. I have no idea why you continue to visit only to complain and spout negativity. If you don't like it, get out. There are plenty of other sites you can try to destroy. But this won't be one of them any longer. Period.

You've had free reign too long and I don't care how many posts you have or how slow things might get ó temporarily ó if you are gone. I've had complaints from several users about you. Change your attitude NOW or you will not have the privilege of posting here anymore. I am willing to sacrifice short-term hardship in return for a brighter future if that's what it comes down to.