Thread: Week 3
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 11:12 AM   #5
Jeff Levers
Coach Levers

Jeff Levers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobynosker View Post
If Arizona would have had Kurt Warner under center for the entire game, the Baltimore Ravens would have lost on Sunday.

As far as the Kansas City Chiefs are concerned...Damon Huard played well once again, Dwayne Bowe looks like a quality rookie receiver and it made a huge difference defensively having Jared Allen back in the line-up from his two game suspension. And the early season home game with Minnesota was one of the few games this season that Kansas City was expected to win, but doing so in such an unconvincing fashion doesn't give me a lot of hope for the rest of this season.

Also, Larry Johnson has only 140 yards on 50 carries in three games. Maybe he should have held out a little longer...at least until Kansas City got an offensive line together.

I wonder who's fantasy team he is hurting?
He is definitely hurting mine. As a matter of fact, in 3 of my 4 leagues I held the #1, 2, and 3 picks and took LT, Steven Jackson, and LJ...none of whom are playing the way they should so far. Big surprise I am not doing good in any of those leagues.

Gator fan on the UF-OSU basketball game intro
Jeff Levers is offline   Reply With Quote