View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #4465
Marc
Administrator

Marc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan78 View Post
Not to offend his current mods but whatever effectiveness they had in making this place better died a long time ago. I'm not usually a proponent for change for the sake of change (but I would add younger folks generally are and Marc falls into that category) but it's evident change is needed. So, just for the record, Marc pretty much let folks like Sue and Mike (for example) slip thru the cracks.
First of all, the current mods are doing and have done a great job. Anthony, catman, doublee, etc. all remain active, post, and enforce the rules (eliminate spam, close flame wars, etc.). I can't ask for more and I'm appreciative. As for Sue and Mike ... you have no idea. I've personally contacted them trying to get them to come back, but it was their decision. I don't know why. I even offered Mike a mod role. I did everything I could and I cared. But ultimately, it's their decision, don't blame me...

Oh, and you know, I can't remember the last time I actually got some thanks for any of you appreciated the work I do. Maybe if you had better attitudes I might have more energy to do things, but you all beat me down just like the morale of the boards has been beaten down. I am only criticized and the only one who seems to get me now is Ellis. I know I'm not perfect, but I do some things right and it would be nice just once to feel appreciated...
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote