Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Community Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-18-2006, 10:52 PM   #451
grifter
Skateboarding thug, Baby!

grifter is on a distinguished road

Ya know I never noticed until now but we CBSers are some postwhores. Guess having a post counter in view all the time helps put that in perspective.

I played golf once. While everyone else was trying to hit holes in one, I hit a person. Let me tell ya that was so much more fun. I didn't know you were supposed to yell Four, I was to busy mumbling "I'm gonna miss him, alittle bit more to the left"
grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:54 PM   #452
uncommonsense
Sports Enthusiast

uncommonsense is on a distinguished road

Just posted a new thread on CBS. Depending on the Admin's humor quotient, could be my last...
uncommonsense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:54 PM   #453
grifter
Skateboarding thug, Baby!

grifter is on a distinguished road

Wow I just checked in over there and I'm up to Top 100 superstar status? I wonder when that happened?

I played golf once. While everyone else was trying to hit holes in one, I hit a person. Let me tell ya that was so much more fun. I didn't know you were supposed to yell Four, I was to busy mumbling "I'm gonna miss him, alittle bit more to the left"
grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:55 PM   #454
Ravana
Revolution w/b improvised

Ravana is on a distinguished road
Default Aliases?

Speaking of which... if anyone knows of any "aliases" being used on the other board, drop me a line: I'm starting to trace connections and track down a few people who're using multple names to cause trouble. :bash:

(If anyone here has used multiple names, let me know that too, please: it may help by eliminating some of the ones I'm tracking.)

[P.S. to Sports Central: gotta love these "smileys"! Keep 'em coming! (I've got a couple of suggestions for them... later, when I'm not busy.)]
Old 12-18-2006, 10:55 PM   #455
wufpax
cbs refugee

wufpax is on a distinguished road

It was a fluke...I was being harrassed by a certain individual and went to find out why I was being attacked...then some of them took a "liking" to me and we were engaging in some "civil" yes I said civil convos about Ireland, golf and some other non topic stuff when a different group of ppl started threatening me...so I couldnt win for losing on that one! I just went to make peace with all and dont know what happened from that point on! I'm still ! I guess it just wasnt meant for these ppl to get along with one another!
Old 12-18-2006, 10:59 PM   #456
wufpax
cbs refugee

I set all mine out this morning but one and only because I didnt want it attacked by these ppl. I had capt b rackman...but didnt use it much...you'll see my explanation on the "alias" thread with PPKA! and the wuf...the third one hasnt been used! Its just sitting there...dying a slow and painful death. :thumbup:
Old 12-18-2006, 11:00 PM   #457
uncommonsense
Sports Enthusiast

No more multiple personalities for me, Ravana. I've learned my lesson. I have enough trouble with all the different voices in my head. I've got to figure this new board out. Hi everyone, btw, hi wuf)
Old 12-18-2006, 11:07 PM   #458
wufpax
cbs refugee

Hi there uncommon...I sure have missed you buddy...should get a spanking for leaving me like that...:thumbup:
Old 12-18-2006, 11:09 PM   #459
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Hey uncommon. Hope you stick around with the rest if these guys. So far we have been blending great.
Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:11 PM   #460
wufpax
cbs refugee

Ellis I sure hope you're getting your frequent flyer miles on here:lol: ...you have posted several times on every board i have visited, I think.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:12 PM   #461
RavenPoe
All-Star Player

RavenPoe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommonsense View Post
No more multiple personalities for me, Ravana. I've learned my lesson. I have enough trouble with all the different voices in my head. I've got to figure this new board out. Hi everyone, btw, hi wuf)
Oh man! Am I supposed to have a different nick for each of my multiple personalities? I admit it would make it easier to follow my thinkings.
RavenPoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:15 PM   #462
uncommonsense
Sports Enthusiast

Thanks, Columbo/Ellis. I have to search around these boards and find out what's allowed.

Hi Wuf, sorry but I've been both sick and busy (two of the worst combinations if there ever was). I'll go back and forth between boards for awhile. I'm not going to touch the spanking comment.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:16 PM   #463
uncommonsense
Sports Enthusiast

Ravenpoe, I mentioned you by name in my latest CBS thread. Make sure you go read it and remember to give me a good rating. They are so important.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:18 PM   #464
Ellis
gymnopedist

Ellis has a spectacular aura aboutEllis has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufpax View Post
Ellis I sure hope you're getting your frequent flyer miles on here:lol: ...you have posted several times on every board i have visited, I think.
Naw, this has just sparked my attention now that we have all of this new activity (plus school is over for until mid January.)
Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 11:20 PM   #465
NYG Babe 28
Dear Abby of Sports

Location: Originally NY, Temporarily San Diego but moving to Boston!
NYG Babe 28 is on a distinguished road

Hey Uncommon,
Happy to see you here! YAY!!!
:cheers: :cheers: