Go Back   Sports Central Message Boards > Professional Sports Discussion > National Football League

Old 09-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #31
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAR(cotics) View Post
Offense scored 24 points, I would say the defense was the problem, wouldn't you agree. I seem to recall 90+ yards for Ocho, 7 catches for T.O. and Shipley had over 70 yards....so umm yeah.
The only reason they scored 24 points was because after New England built such a huge lead, their defense played more of a prevent. There were more nickle and dime packages. BB will gladly give up slow yardage and run out the clock instead of giving up the big play to get them back in it.

Whats up guys!! Been a LONG TIME since I've posted!! I'm still in Iraq - its been 3 and half years now.... wow... but I go home in 50 days!!! Go to Boston to see the family for a few weeks and then home to Hawaii to do nothing but relax!! Hope you all are well.

~Steve
Old 09-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #32
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

NAR(cotics) is on a distinguished road

You are a true American hero and it is an honor to meet you! Thank you so much for all that you do to protect this country and our rights and freedom I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Ocho T.O. and Shipley proved they can play together, and they are a threat and CB still got his touches I don't understand the hatred.

My only championship this year....college soccer. :thumbdown:
NAR(cotics) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:47 AM   #33
Anthony

Anthony is on a distinguished road

You're right about that, NAR: This dude is a total hero!
Old 09-16-2010, 03:08 AM   #34
boston_aloha
FFB #2

boston_aloha has a spectacular aura aboutboston_aloha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAR(cotics) View Post
You are a true American hero and it is an honor to meet you! Thank you so much for all that you do to protect this country and our rights and freedom I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Ocho T.O. and Shipley proved they can play together, and they are a threat and CB still got his touches I don't understand the hatred.
No hatred - I just thought they really looked soft... I thought the game was really just 2 quarters of 2 teams going at it. Then NE laid off on defense some... but anyway - week 1 and LOTS of football to go so we'll see this week when Cincy play Balt.

Good to meet you too!
Old 09-17-2010, 02:16 PM   #35
NAR(cotics)
SC's Most Opinionated!

NAR(cotics) is on a distinguished road

Hopefully Cincy will win against the Ravens, I still have hope. Its dwindling but I still have hope.

My only championship this year....college soccer. :thumbdown:
NAR(cotics) is offline   Reply With Quote